Pissed Cat

PattyCake

Casey got a shower and he was not happy about it...

DSC02634.jpg

DSC02632.jpg

My cat is always so curious about water, whenever I'm drawing a bath, brushing my teeth, or warming up the shower, she will walk along the tub, stick a paw in to test, etc. However when it comes to a bath for herself, it is never an easy task. Which reminds me, it's probably about time for one...

i never have and never will give my cat a bath. they bathe themselves. i understand they can get dirty but they dont roll around in the mud/dirt like dogs do. i've never seen a cat dirty enough to where it needed to be subjected to water torture. cats DO NOT like water lol not even for a flea bath, dont be cruel just get advantage.

i never have and never will give my cat a bath. they bathe themselves. i understand they can get dirty but they dont roll around in the mud/dirt like dogs do. i've never seen a cat dirty enough to where it needed to be subjected to water torture. cats DO NOT like water lol not even for a flea bath, dont be cruel just get advantage.

I adopted a cat who was absolutely filthy. She was picked on by the other cats in her cage and laid in a dirty litter box for the majority of her time at this shelter. When I adopted her, she absolutely required a bath, there was no question. It would have been cruel to not bathe her at that point. There are circumstances in which cats need to be bathed, even if they are few and far between.

cats DO NOT like water lol not even for a flea bath, dont be cruel just get advantage.

Bengal cat's would beg to differ haha. One of mine will drink from the faucet and take showers with me. My other 2 like to splash in their drinkwell 360.

I do agree though, unless the cat was outside and or in a bad situation prior, they should not need a bath. If it's an indoor only cat and they are getting dirty, something is wrong.

Once all 3 of my cats had ringworm and you need to wash them once a week with a special shampoo..... Ya... Still have some scars today :p

Back
Top Bottom