Pictures of my new Ambilobe

Gluuvan

Established Member
Well i have had this guy for about 2 weeks now and he is amazing. I received him from Nic at Chameleon Kingdom and i cant say anything but awesome! He knows his chameleons very well and was nothing but honest and informative with me. Always is great to meet somebody who runs a great business and has great passion for it. Snapped some shot of him aka pyrros and thought i would share with everyone. He still has quite a bit of growing and coloring up to do also.

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

WOW HE SOO PRETTY!!! I've always wanted an Ambilobe that looks exacly like that with those colours! The blue/turquoise bar with the green background and orange belly is stunning!

Thank you all for the nice replies. He is a amazing fellow and has quite the personality.

His colors are great! If he still has some growing and coloring up to do, you have one mighty fine chameleon!!!

Yeah he is 7 months so he still has a good couple months of brighting up! He has some of the most vibrant sleeping colors. He turns green red with alot of bright yellow and a blazing white stripe i will have to get a picture of him snoozing one of these days. I have been giving him as much privacy as i can. He's a bit shy still like to shadow his branches and such in his cage, i am sure he will come around.

Back
Top Bottom