Picture of my new Chameleon

albert

Here is a picture of my new panther chameleon. He is just about to shed but he is starting to show some of his color. He is my first chameleon and I am enjoying watching him develop.

Attachments

• IMG_3947-2.jpg
    IMG_3947-2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 121
I am not really sure what kind he is as I am new to chameleons. I just noticed him at the local pet store (Winnipeg Reptiles) this summer and had to have him. I did a little research and built him an enclosure first and had it running before I brought him home. He seems to have settled in nicely.

Does anyone have any idea what kind he is? It would be nice to know what kind he is.

I am not really sure what kind he is as I am new to chameleons. I just noticed him at the local pet store (Winnipeg Reptiles) this summer and had to have him. I did a little research and built him an enclosure first and had it running before I brought him home. He seems to have settled in nicely.

Does anyone have any idea what kind he is? It would be nice to know what kind he is.

Red barred Ambilobe possibly?

CONGRATS & WELCOME!!! He is a cutie! Have you picked a name out for him yet? I think he looks like an Ambilobe too but I am by no means an expert! I really like to hear that you had your setup together before you bought him too. Lots of people jump the gun and buy the cham and then the enclosure.

Back
Top Bottom