Photos of My Chameleons

How old is Padre and is this the first time he has hibernated? Mine didn't really slow down much. My male and one of my females did for a while but not Pickle.

Padre will be 3 in April. This is his the first winter with me. Did you cool your guys down? I'm keeping Padre cold. If your weather is still the same as normal they might not hibernated but from what I understand the hibernation period is very important for them.

They have been in my house this Winter so the didn't really get cold. I know you have Padre in an air-conditioned room, how cool are you keeping him and for how long? I will for sure Winter then this year.

They have been in my house this Winter so the didn't really get cold. I know you have Padre in an air-conditioned room, how cool are you keeping him and for how long? I will for sure Winter then this year.

From what I understand it's very important to cool them down. Yours are still young so if you wait until this winter it should be fine. PM sent

Last edited:
Jann, all of your guys are gorgeous, as always! I am very happy for you and Sadie, she has the best home any chameleon could possibly ask for :)

I keep coming back to this post because all the beautiful chameleons that are so vibrant and diverse make me very happy!

Seems like they have found chameleon paradise.

I don't know how I missed this post! Sadie is looking great! (I expected no less :p )

So is Grampa Luie and Aunt Elly :D Three generations right there!

Thank you so much for all the kind words.

Kayla, I'll check out Leo's photos. Both of your boys are so handsome.

Dez, we are both loving little Sadie so much. She is growing like a weed. Growing up too fast for me. She's 2 months old today. I weighed her yesterday and she's up to 8.2 grams. I have cut back on her silkworms. :p

Millsanus, the photos were shot with the F11 setting.

Wow, up a few grams :). I will weigh the siblings later today. I bet the littlest girl has put on a few grams as well... She is not shy about running around gobbling up all the food.

Thank you so much for all the kind words.

Kayla, I'll check out Leo's photos. Both of your boys are so handsome.

Dez, we are both loving little Sadie so much. She is growing like a weed. Growing up too fast for me. She's 2 months old today. I weighed her yesterday and she's up to 8.2 grams. I have cut back on her silkworms. :p

Millsanus, the photos were shot with the F11 setting.

Thanks for the reply..... at that F Stop you must be using a macro (nikon) or micro (canon) lens! My 105mm is a non VR (vibration reduction) so its hard to get sharp pictures indoors even with a tripod. You seem to be using a lot of light, must be outdoors or else its very lit where you shoot!

Thanks for the reply..... at that F Stop you must be using a macro (nikon) or micro (canon) lens! My 105mm is a non VR (vibration reduction) so its hard to get sharp pictures indoors even with a tripod. You seem to be using a lot of light, must be outdoors or else its very lit where you shoot!

Thanks Jason and Raphael.

We have a Nikon D80 and used Micro 105 mm lens, tripod and shoot outside as much as possible. The Shutter Switch Remote alot helps allot.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING JANN!!!

Little one is soooo cute, Louie looking fabulously handsome as always.....all gorgeous mind, but I LOVE Hendershot's BLUE!!! Just spectacular:cool:

Cham kisses to all from me xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom