Photos From Today - Meller's and Panthers

Wow that is dramatic difference in Castiel! But he is handsome either way. The others are looking good too.

Thanks everyone!

To be honest, we want him to turn back! We bought him only because we wanted a solid red chameleon and had found exactly that. We already have a blue guy, and I've had plenty of yellow guys!

Gorgeous photos. Your guys all look great! It's so funny how they scratch like a dog when they are shedding. Castiel may turn red again. Ambilobes turn all kinds of crazy colors just look at all of Mufasa's different colors over his life in his tribute thread. I'm so glad that you are enjoying your Mellerii so much. I'm glad I thought about you when she was looking for a home. Your little girls are just precious.

Thank you for posting the pictures. The difference Castiel shows is just incredible. I am amazed. Over how long a period did this change occur? We're there any warnings? A change in behavior? A slow or slight fading?

Thank you for posting the pictures. The difference Castiel shows is just incredible. I am amazed. Over how long a period did this change occur? We're there any warnings? A change in behavior? A slow or slight fading?

Pretty sudden, I have photos of his from Early-mid December where he is still red. One morning he was a little bland and before you know it he is blue when at rest and fires up really pale. It was very strange! But nothing has changed in his environment, his food intake is the same, as well as his friendly demeanor. We'll see if the red ever comes back!

Hey Olympia, did Castile get a fecal exam after the drastic change? I have one that also lost the vibrant reds and suspect more than just a natural progression. He had a hunger strike at the same time but still drinks well and seems healthy otherwise. Just curious if there is more at play.

Back
Top Bottom