Pedros Viv

PedroANDAshley

So pedros viv.
I want advice on how to make it better.
Im not very creative :/
advice on where to find good climbing materials CHEAP would be great
you know stuff like branches and logs and what not.

Ive already decided Ive got some extra fake bamboo Im going to make more horizontal perches.

The reason Im asking this is because Ive notice him pacing his cage and what not and Im pretty sure its because hes unhappy with his viv :/ Its driving me nuts to see him on the bottom and climbing around looking for a way out, I wanna make him happy in there

Heres some pics:

downsized_0818001343a2.jpg

You can get some branches and vines from out in your yard or a vacant lot or woods near by. Just a few more horizontal branches would be great.

I live in a apartment :p
Maybe I can go to a park or something and get some LOL!
or my parents house :)
I just hate the work that goes into baking them and washing them :p

Ashley try to locate a larger tree. It would give him more space to spread out into. Then just lots more branches like Jann said. If you can't get a tree cut some branches with leaves on them, that will also help fill up the cage. The branches will die but then you just replace them.:)

Ive been looking around alot for a nice big tree.
So far Ive been to lowes and home depot and a bunch of local stores here :/
all the big ones are crazy priced like 60 bucks D:
I would order from LLL but the shipping is unknown untill they tell you
and I dont want uknown charges on my debit card.

Im gonna check out the local nurseries next :)
If all fails thanks for the great idea luarie :)

Another idea I was thinking of but they pothos at home depot and lowes they are all so small and i HATE waiting for them to grow :(

you can put a pothos up top and the umbrella tree on the bottom without that stand .. that way he has variety and more places to hide. if you live near a woodsy area, take a walk and you can find a ton of brances, i found a lot that were braided together, they are so cool.. heres a pic of one :)

Attachments

• 37986_416507787933_634812933_4933985_3692357_n.jpg
    37986_416507787933_634812933_4933985_3692357_n.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 190
Oh I really like your jacksons cage shes got lots of coverage whered you get all that tall tree in there?
Ill re-check lowes then and see :p
Thanks for the pics clark :)
Those branches are the kind im looking for.
I live in a city-city I only have like ONE park next to me Ill try going there and looking :)

That's Crazy!!!! The Lowes by my house sells them for super cheap and they have a lot of them to pick from. I just called and they lady said 14.99 around same price though.

But you live so far lol!
I hate the traffic to seattle especially yesterday cuz the president was here :p
Or id totally go Im gonna go to my lowes tomorrow and see if anything has changed.
Our lowes doesnt have a super big garden section either :/

Yea Fedral way is pretty far....Oh yea i forgot Obama was gonna be in town :p two F16 made a sonic boom that was heard all the way to Bellevue coming from Oregon. Thinking Obama was in danger.

k! i know your looking for cheap but u know what they say, u get what you pay for. just try buying some long fake vines and wrap it around the bio vine all the way down and twist it through out the cage. it looks really nice and u dont have to waste time searching, baking, and cleaning and repeating the process when u have to replace dead dried up leaves and branches. my chams love it. they always have somewhere to hide and i catch them looking at me from behind the leaves.

Back
Top Bottom