reptile shop to see what they have in stock and any
awesome stuff they have to buy..
so then i switched some info about chams with a lady
and told her mines whas eating bad for a few weeks like noting
and hers had the same but after 10 days of parazap
all whas good again and whas eating like a champ now i had
googled the producht but wanna hear your opionion
on it thx! :D

Parazap is a neutraceutical and therefore has no scientifically proven effect and is not regulated. Not that it's necessarily detrimental, but it may not be beneficial either. Its ingredients' effects are extrapolated off results in mammalian species so it may not even have the same effect in reptiles.

I think of those products the same as all the weight loss product commercials that say you don't need to exercise at all and then at the end has about 50 disclaimers, is not FDA approved, etc. Anyone can slap some ingredients together and sell it if it's just a neutraceutical so you don't know what the credibility of the creator is - may not have any medical/scientific or even educated background at all. I've had people contact me trying to get me to endorse their product and they barely knew enough about the ingredients to spell them correctly, much less anything else. And just because something is "all natural" does not mean it cannot be overdosed as the site claims. Anything in a large enough quantity can be toxic. Since these ingredients haven't been studied in reptiles we don't know what those levels may be.

So my advice: not to be used in place of real medical care. :)

Back
Top Bottom