pangea reptile

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruru

i would like to say that this is an absouletly great place to get anything you need for your chams :) customer service is fantastic and there shipping is always on time iv havent had a problem with them yet :eek: i highly recommend them for anything you need.

It would be neat to have a review section for products that we buy and use kind of like a pros and cons of stuff to do with chameleons to help better our keeping.

It would be neat to have a review section for products that we buy and use kind of like a pros and cons of stuff to do with chameleons to help better our keeping.
It would be hard to do that without saying something negative about a product and having Brad get sued for some silly lawsuit, like on the BOI. It would be nice, but impractical for potential costs and liabilities.

Pangea is great :)

I haven't gotten stuff for my chams at Pangea, but I've gotten a boat load of stuff for my geckos there.......terrific service!

It would be hard to do that without saying something negative about a product and having Brad get sued for some silly lawsuit, like on the BOI. It would be nice, but impractical for potential costs and liabilities.

syn your really 16 man your smart if you know these things already lol any who maybe ill check that site out see how they are thanks for the info.:)

No need to be picky and try to tell people they are wrong when they are trying to be nice with a compliment.
syn your really 16 man your smart if you know these things already lol any who maybe ill check that site out see how they are thanks for the info.:)
Thanks for the compliment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom