Outside this morning..

lisagr07

Avid Member
We are trying to beat the heat, the humidity is already here!!

Stanley
db8d59e3e096e891126ee648f94c3378.jpg

Krayola
55c72d7801c07c439bac4bc11cdc810e.jpg

Ragnar
0d62b5d7db2e2e97369268ce68c7810c.jpg

Everyone is looking great! They do look like they aren't ever in shortage of food. Make me happy to see such healthy chams :)

Awesome looking boys!

Lisa, the boys look amazing. Everyone looks so vibrant and soooo happy to be outside.

Thank you everyone for the kind comments about my boys! They all have a very "healthy" appetite, I have a hard time holding out on them but they really don't get many treats. Crickets and dubia for the most part, although, Stanley does get a bite or two of strawberry on occasion!

Holy cow! Krayola has massive muscle tone in his legs and feet. If he were human I could imagine him being a body builder.

And as always Stanley has got on the most adorable face with stunning blues.

All of them are just so handsome! You do a great job keeping them healthy.

Holy cow! Krayola has massive muscle tone in his legs and feet. If he were human I could imagine him being a body builder.

And as always Stanley has got on the most adorable face with stunning blues.

All of them are just so handsome! You do a great job keeping them healthy.

Thank you Cassidy!!

How is you're Great Grand, Thalin, doing?

Amazing looking chams!

Thank Chris, I am proud of my boys!

Thank you Cassidy!!

How is you're Great Grand, Thalin, doing?

Thalin is doing very well.

Just moved him down to his smaller enclosure for the next few months in hope of getting him back in the swing of being handled before I have to stuff him in a bag in January when I move to college (he is coming with and will be getting his big boy screen cage when I get there). So he's been super shy but seems to be getting better, still has some trust issues since the vet visit a whole back though. Eats like a pig and is currently shedding :)

Still my handsome boy, very similar to Stanley's colors actually. Just higher yellow with orange accents.

Back
Top Bottom