One-eyed Holdback Ambanjas

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevereecy

Hi,

I have one male and one female pure Ambanja Panthers for sale. They are both 3 months old. I am embarrassed to say that I had to hold them back because both had an infection or distress in one eye. So, in other words, they both have only one eye that they use to see out of. They hunt and eat fine and are in good health...good weight, etc.. I've treated both of them for infection to no avail. I can't sell them as display animals and have no room for them. But they do have 100% pure genes. Someone here must want them.

Getting out of the reptile biz.

Any reasonable offer (for an imperfect) takes one or both.

sreecy(at)comcast.net

Do you have pictures of them?
Are they siblings?
Give us some idea of what you would consider to be a reasonable offer.
Thanks!

-Brad

I know I want $200 for the female because she's getting close to breeding age and I have a stud here locally that I can use. For the male...less than that. I can document lineage.

I'd like to see pics of the sire as well and know more about the female. What is her current weight and age? I've been looking for a pure Amj for mine but have been unsucessful thus far. If she is how you say good for breeding I would be very interested PM me with $$ shipping to Wichita KS I can always have my vet look at that eye.

BMXICAN is a good guy and definitely takes care of his animals. got a male veiled from him a few weeks ago. perfectly shipped and arrived healthy and voracious. nothing but good feedback!! thanks again Chris.

BMXICAN is a good guy and definitely takes care of his animals. got a male veiled from him a few weeks ago. perfectly shipped and arrived healthy and voracious. nothing but good feedback!! thanks again Chris.

Oh snap, didnt even notice this post... HAHA, no worries dude, I'm glad that little guy went to a good home and got there safely. He's an energetic one. ;) Happy holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom