On Broadway!

I just can't get over how gorgeous he is already at just 15 weeks. He'll be a true beauty that's for sure. Looking forward to the many photos to come!

Thanks, Travis! He was showing great reds and yellows when I picked him up! :eek:

ahhh I miss him already. He is a special cham. It's too bad my wife will not let me keep them all. God knows ive asked.

Jason

Ummmm I dont believe it :p lets see some pics :D

Man, you guys are ruthless and brutal! I gots to let him settle in for AT LEAST ONE NIGHT! Sheesh... :p :D

ahhh I miss him already. He is a special cham. It's too bad my wife will not let me keep them all. God knows ive asked.

Jason

You knew Broadway had my name all over him! Thanks so much for this fine specimen, Jason!! :) :) :)

He's got you there Max.......pics or it didn't happen.....you know the rules.....'cos you wrote them :p

Again, let me let this dude settle down for one night. I promise, you'll get your danged pics! :D

Max,,, he is awesome!!!! I can't wait for him to settle in and get used to the camera in his face!!!!! ;)

Ok! I couldn't take the pressure! Here he is in his pj's. Isn't that red and yellow that I'm seeing??

jane5y7u.jpg

be3a5u4y.jpg

Again, dude hasn't even hit 4 months of age yet! ;)

ah he looks so cool! looks like he has a little blue/teal band coming down diagonally from his eye speckled with red freckles lol super awesome colors! his sire is stunning as well!

ah he looks so cool! looks like he has a little blue/teal band coming down diagonally from his eye speckled with red freckles lol super awesome colors! his sire is stunning as well!

I didn't notice until you just pointed it out! Thanks!

I didn't notice until you just pointed it out! Thanks!

for sure! those little bands around the eyes as well as the bands some have ON the eye turrets melt me every time! saw who you got him from.. is this Broadway formerly known as McLuvin or do they just REALLY REALLY resemble each other?

Back
Top Bottom