October 2023 Photo Contest

October 2022 Photo Contest

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Godzilla

Finally eating a dubia after about a week. 🤩 I think he was going thru a subtle brumation (weather) period plus the added stress of moving to bigger enclosure. Looking beautiful as ever. (Sorry posted to wrong page)

Last edited:
Godzilla

Finally eating a dubia after about a week. 🤩 I think he was going thru a subtle brumation (weather) period plus the added stress of moving to bigger enclosure. Looking beautiful as ever. (Sorry posted to wrong page)

Yay! He is a beauty! For sure too!! Stubborn little stinkers 😂 and hey so many post on the wrong page or a thread that’s 10 yrs old every now and again, it’s all good!

The Results

1st place: Beman
Species: Chamaeleo calyptratus
Common: Veiled Chameleon
Sex: Male

2nd place: SteveH
Species: Culumma brevicorne
Common: Short-horned Chameleon
Sex: Female

3rd place: dtm2420
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon

3rd place: crosscutts
Species: Calumma parsonii
Common: Parson's Chameleon

If you are not familiar with how the contest works then please review the contest rules.

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 12 => 5 pts (Beman)
photo 01 => 3 pts (SteveH)
photo 02 => 1 pts (dtm2420)
photo 05 => 1 pts (crosscutts)

judge rankings
There were no judges for the October 2023 contest.

Note
Thank you to everyone that participated!
I apologize for all the delays. We had a tie for 2nd place. If anyone has a suggestion on how to improve the contest please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forum. If you prefer to remain anonymous you're welcome to send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

Shocked Baby GIF

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! Yall I am so excited Beman won and so dang shocked. Thank you so much to everyone that participated in this months contest! All of the pictures were fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom