O GOD Cricket with WINGS

RunCode3

:eek:

So I went to feed Tobias tonight and I opened his feeder keeper Tupperware, and discovered a BIG WHITE CRICKET WITH WINGS!!

I'm assuming it's a female, or the Antichrist, or I guess it could be both.

Before Tobias chokes on some flappers, is it cool if I feed it to him?

Bwahahaha!
The circle is complete.
We now have domination in our grasp...he is born!

Ok, just screwing around:p
It molted, its normal.
It freaked me out too, wait until you see them molting!
(yes feed it to him, then you can call him Jesus)

Yep....... I hunt them out & he gets those so they dont chirp. My GF hates I have crix in the house & really hates it if she can hear them too

And the scriptures read: A Great White Cricket shall lead all crickets to freedom from persecution, wheat bran diets, and consumption by the evil Scale-Bags. It is said this Great White Cricket only appears once in a blue sky, so stay vigilant, as even your crickets may find their Messiah to rise above being an average reptile snack and into the halls and walls of your home, to slowly chirp you to death.

Beware.

and the scriptures read: A great white cricket shall lead all crickets to freedom from persecution, wheat bran diets, and consumption by the evil scale-bags. It is said this great white cricket only appears once in a blue sky, so stay vigilant, as even your crickets may find their messiah to rise above being an average reptile snack and into the halls and walls of your home, to slowly chirp you to death.

Beware.

lmao!!!!!!

Yep....... I hunt them out & he gets those so they dont chirp. My GF hates I have crix in the house & really hates it if she can hear them too

Lmaooo. I got up at 2am and spent an hour lastweek with a set of chopsticks picking off about 12 male chirping crickets. I could not take it anymore!!

Awesome. If it is still white it will be very soft and easy to eat. Assuming the cham is big enough.

it *was* still white. I was placing the bugs into my feeder cup to dust, the White Momba plopped its self into the cup. I screamed, and threw him down the disposal :eek: I diddnt want him to fly out of the feeding cup and go after my jugular while I was sleeping.

My favorite part is when Ernie eats that enoying sucker!!! I always get a big grinn and mutter..... See what happens to show offs!!!!:D LOOK AT MR CHIRP CHIRP NOW!

Oh you mean something like this??

found this today in my cricket bin
greatwhite.jpg

And the scriptures read: A Great White Cricket shall lead all crickets to freedom from persecution, wheat bran diets, and consumption by the evil Scale-Bags. It is said this Great White Cricket only appears once in a blue sky, so stay vigilant, as even your crickets may find their Messiah to rise above being an average reptile snack and into the halls and walls of your home, to slowly chirp you to death.

Beware.

LMFAO im busting a gut !!!!

:eek: a BIG WHITE CRICKET WITH WINGS!!
I'm assuming it's a female, or the Antichrist, or I guess it could be both.

I may love you....

But, seriously, I try to feed the white ones as quickly as I can..I view them as all nutrition with none of the chitin...

lol funny posts :p i heard that the freshly shed crix are tastier. i'm guessing it's because it doesn't have the hard shell

I often wondered about those crickets. I have also seen what looks like ones that were transparent and dead. I am now guessing those where the skins they shed.

We sometimes get noisy crickets. I am happy that Larry is in my son's room and he has to deal with them. I just shut the door!

Back
Top Bottom