Nosy Mitsio´s out there?

slang1

I would like to see how many forum members out there actually have Mitsio´s in there care right now? I would like this tread to be a photo tread with some hopefully very nice pictures of young, old, male, female Mitsio´s.
So grap your camera and show us some nice pics. of this awesome locale. Just to get the tread started, i will put in some recent pics of my 4 month old boy.

Attachments

• IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0480.jpg
    IMG_0480.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0472.jpg
    IMG_0472.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0493.jpg
    IMG_0493.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 127
Ive got a misto coming from Germany that I will have next Saturday along wit a breeding pair of masoala chams!! Il post pics when I get him carnt wait

Ask your friend who he bought him from, maybe its from the same breeder. Do you know how old it is?

He's going to be 3.5 months and his is around 9 months, I've got it written down somewhere I will have a look now

Hello,

Kevs is coming from Ralf Schifgens at BR reptiles in Elmpt, Niederkruchten. Its half brother to my boy so should be a beauty! The Masoala (cap Est) that he is getting is from me and is the pic in my avatar.

Your Mitsio is very nice, perhaps a good line to get some breeding projects from in the future Kev???

That's what I'm thinking, these mistos are really nice!! One of my favourite locals to, they look amazing all the time aswel not just when fired up witch is a big positive to mistos

Ive never actually seen my guy fire up completely, hes scared of everything, even his own reflection! lol. Mitsio are a stunning Locale and massively underated here in Europe. Perhaps in the future once me and Kev get working on them, theyll become more popular.

Good to see some new pictures of Comet, he looks good - As allways. But he needs to grow up and show us he´s yellow side ;)
My boy fires up yellow as soon as he just catches a glimt of my Ambilobe boy.

Back
Top Bottom