Nosy Faly Hold Backs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Finally I have the time and staying long enough in one place to advertise my baby faly's. The sire to these Holdbacks is an amazing wild caught male that was imported in Dec 2011 By Charlie. His Name Is Maranello (pics Below) The dam is captive born and bred from a WC Male from The Chameleon Company his Name is Magestyk.

The holdbacks are healthy and growing fast. They are currently eating 1/2" to 5/8" crickets and are just over 8" to 10" (maybe even bigger) in total length.

Smaller Babies are healthy and growing fast. They are currently eating 3/8" to 1/2"" crickets and are just over 6" to 8" in total length.

Males Holdbacks are $350 plus shipping, Smaller Males are $300 plus shipping. Females are all $200 plus shipping.

Please send any inquires via message, email to [email protected] or via text to 786-586-6696 I can send you pics of all animals so you can choose. You can also send me a the zip code of your address to get you a shipping qoute. Please bear in mind that the holdbacks are very limited in number. However the smaller siblings should turn out the same if you want to wait a couple of more weeks ;) .

Thanks for looking.

The Sire:

Some Pics of the HOLDBACKS:

Smaller Males:

Females:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom