Northwest chameleon keepers society

If you are interested in joining us on September 14 @ 3:00, send me a private message and I will send you a formal invite on Monday. We have 12 members that have committed but have room for another 8 or so.

Remember to bring your UVB lights so we can measure their output.

Happy Labor Day !

NWCKS_zpsc3aa6009.jpg

CHAMELEONS!

If any member going is interested in trading or saving on shipping.I will bring a couple baby ambilobes and maybe a nosybe or two.I just love a good Show&Tell.lol

If any member going is interested in trading or saving on shipping.I will bring a couple baby ambilobes and maybe a nosybe or two.I just love a good Show&Tell.lol

Awesome we have another member brining free stick bugs! This is going to be a great initial meeting.

That was our Cameroon importer. Where we got all of our breeding stock.

The Giant Frog man, did you go to his home in Seattle and pick up Quads and Montiums? His holding methods were ...questionable, weren't they?

I can remember getting 6 and 8 horned Quads, and one keeper got the eggs from Andy and hatched a lot of chams. Come to think of it, you might be reading this post now!

Yes we still keep in contact. Like Doug, I also kept deremensis, but they didn't do too much for me. I did really well with the quads.

I still owe Doug a huge favor. He's a bud for life.:)

BTW, I'm finally taking his advice from all those years ago.....He told me with my last name I should be breeding fischers, LOL.

Isn't Doug Dix doing Deer Farms Uromasticks? (Spellings wrong)

Nick

Its a very good idea. In person exchange of ideas, demonstrations, bug swaps, camaraderie are all good. Not to mention as a group you'll have a larger voice to advocate if there are proposed laws that may effect you, influence on local pet shops and suppliers, etc.
I hope you pull it together. If you ever meet around Seattle or elsewhere close to the boarder, let me know- Maybe I can be a guest/visitor.

You might consider sending a PM inquiry/invitation directly to others in Washington
https://www.chameleonforums.com/members/list/?field2=washington&order=DESC&sort=lastvisit&pp=30
and members in Oregon https://www.chameleonforums.com/members/list/?field2=oregon&order=DESC&sort=lastvisit&pp=30
and anyone you can think of in Idaho (Paradisegirl?) and southern BC (reptigeek? dartsrule?)

Covington is only 40 minutes south of south Seattle.....:D

Bugs are coming to the meeting!!!

I will be bringing some free Indian Stick Bugs to our first meeting.

I will so be bringing (for sale):

Hornworms, Butterworms, and Giant Banana Roaches.

I look forward to meeting you all!:D

Nick Barta

Still have room for a few more. So far there are as many from Oregon as from Washington. We'll have carpets chams, panther chams, bugs and beer.:)

Back
Top Bottom