New year resolution?

maxttu

Has anyone posted up their resolutions for this year? Mine is 40 by 40!

I want to lose 40 pounds by my 40th birfday. I have until September 1st to reach this goal. Healthier lifestyle so that I can lead a happier life with my new wife (1st anniversary was New Years Eve) and my precious daughter! I'll update my progress as the year moves forward! Wish me luck and please lend me your support! Thank you!

Let's hear yours! :)

I have a ton of things going on this year, like moving to a different city with my boyfriend, finding a temporary job until my official job in Costa Rica this summer, and all that good stuff but I guess my only resolution this year is to finally pick what graduate education I want to go into. I have so many interests that I'm taking the year to narrow down what I want to do as far as grad work and work towards getting into it.

I could just as easily end up in medicine as I could digging for dinosaurs, so I really have no idea which path to go down! lol

Good luck with your resolution, Maxttu! And congrats on the anniversary.

I have a ton of things going on this year, like moving to a different city with my boyfriend, finding a temporary job until my official job in Costa Rica this summer, and all that good stuff but I guess my only resolution this year is to finally pick what graduate education I want to go into. I have so many interests that I'm taking the year to narrow down what I want to do as far as grad work and work towards getting into it.

I could just as easily end up in medicine as I could digging for dinosaurs, so I really have no idea which path to go down! lol

Awesome and exciting endeavors in your future!! Great! Thanks for the 'grats!

My goal is to lose 16 pounds by my 21st birthday. To live healthier and more active, to walk my dog everyday, and get straight A's in my classes this semester.

Also to get my bf healthier and out of the icky house he's sharing with his sister :rolleyes:

Just an update: 28 days in and I'm 12 pounds lighter! :D The weight isn't coming off as fast as I'd like, but my pants are looser and the belt wraps around a lil bit more!

The main key is that I'm deffo eating a lot healthier. Limiting intake and basically cutout 90% or more of the fast food BS... Fat consumption has also been drastically limited. No more double meat whataburgers, 20 piece McNuggets, late night chocolate bars, etc...It's tough, but a tad easier than I was expecting!

Here's to fighting the good fight! Who's with me?!?! Keep on keepin' on!!

Keep it up Max! Great job. As someone who's a few years north of 40, it gets harder as we get older to lose and easier to gain. I recently lost 25 lbs and it was work I tell ya. I had to actually start exercising! Haha, who'd of thought that diet and exercise was the key lol

Keep it up Max! Great job. As someone who's a few years north of 40, it gets harder as we get older to lose and easier to gain. I recently lost 25 lbs and it was work I tell ya. I had to actually start exercising! Haha, who'd of thought that diet and exercise was the key lol

Lol! That's precisely why I'm starting now, before I hit 40! ;)

I just lost 42 lbs in three months, I would be happy to share the details of how with you if you want but it would probably require a cell phone conversation as I type to slow for long posts!!!:D:D:D As far as a New Years res. I want to work less and start collecting reptiles on a much larger scale like I used to do. I did a lot of breeding many years ago and besides my wife,kids (young men now) and my 2 grandchildren I love nothing more then keeping reptiles and chameleons are by far my favorite. Good luck with the weight YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!:D

Olimpia, that's very cool, I hope you will stay on the forum and keep us posted on what's up!! By the way I have not seen anything about your new girl? Hope she is doing well

Olimpia, that's very cool, I hope you will stay on the forum and keep us posted on what's up!! By the way I have not seen anything about your new girl? Hope she is doing well

Of course! She's doing great, I'm just moving this week so I haven't taken any photos today or anything.

Congratulations Max, on setting a resolution and staying with it, also on the first anniversary and weight loss....mine is to just stay strong and healthy.

Has anyone posted up their resolutions for this year? Mine is 40 by 40!

I want to lose 40 pounds by my 40th birfday. I have until September 1st to reach this goal. Healthier lifestyle so that I can lead a happier life with my new wife (1st anniversary was New Years Eve) and my precious daughter! I'll update my progress as the year moves forward! Wish me luck and please lend me your support! Thank you!

Let's hear yours! :)

50lbs whenever I can, already lost 30 last year lets see if I can do 50 this year

Max,,, i wish to join you in your weight loss quest, im carrying around a bit more than i should, need or want to!! i had big plans for a NYR but it didnt come through... :(
ive had a lot of trouble with my knee for several months and im having arthroscopic surgery on it this Friday, after that and a bit of healing time,,, im going to get myself back together!!! (fingers crossed) :D

congrats to you all that are seeing success, i hope to be there too soon!!!!

Max,,, i wish to join you in your weight loss quest, im carrying around a bit more than i should, need or want to!! i had big plans for a NYR but it didnt come through... :(
ive had a lot of trouble with my knee for several months and im having arthroscopic surgery on it this Friday, after that and a bit of healing time,,, im going to get myself back together!!! (fingers crossed) :D

Good luck with the surgery! I have a Facebook support group for this weight loss thing if anyone is interested. We just keep each other motivated and have weekly check-ins. :)

Good luck with the surgery Lisa.my girlfriend gets trouble with her knee too so I know how awkward it can be

And max good luck with the resoloution.I'm on a fitness buzz this year.I'm in the pool 3 times a week for swimming lessons and scuba training.id like to keep my weight but lose the belly

Back
Top Bottom