New setup!!!! :D

PenelopeLove

Here's the new setup for when my panther comes.. Next week hopefully! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354190308.252455.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354190328.685641.jpg

Is your new buddy going to be a boy or a girl? How old? What are you going to name him/her? I can't wait to see him/her! Yay! :D

@CarlyMK - it's actually a reptibreeze!
2x2x4.. I used some really thin marine ply and attached the zoomed cork tile background with the silicone and then hot-glue gun around the screen frame to secure it to the cage.
The rest of the stuff I got from ikea haha!

@NolaGirl - just waiting to confirm with the guy who imports the chams here.. Should be a boy panther around 2yrs.. What I've heard so far is he's BIG and blue haha.. Don't know if he's a nosy be or anything just that he's blue lol.

Should be getting a pic of him in the next few days and will be sharing it to get everyone's thoughts before bringing him home!

The winning name in my mind right now is Alfred (aka Alfie :p) :)

I can't wait to see him. :D I love the name. I have an uncle named Alfred. LOL! :p I'm going to get a Panther next. I love the ones with the bright blue coloration. Beautiful....

Made a few adjustments to the cage and moved it from being on the floor.. to on top of my chest of draws to get the cage off the floor (I just wasn't feeling comfortable about having my baby on the floor).. The cage is now 30" off the floor and about 7.5' at the top of the cage :)
Only a few more days till my new buddy is here and I've been monitoring temps and making changes of the last week to make sure everything is perfect for when he arrives!

Here's a pic of the new possie:
ymydajyg.jpg

Look'n good.
Dont forget though, you will be putting a lot of water in there, what with
misting and drippers and stuff, so you will need good drainage.

Some of us drill holes in the cage floor and use a dura tray to catch the water and drain it through a hole and into a bucket or something.

Back
Top Bottom