new projects!!!

muji

Hi all, this is our first post on Chameleon Forums. we have been keeping Panther Chameleons for quite a few years now and still love the species as we did the first day we set eyes on them.

10 months ago we got together with friends of ours (chameleoco) and came up with a plan.
yesterday we picked up our Screameleons babies from Heathrow Airport!
It has been 10 months of stress and sleepless nights but they are finely here!!
All in perfect condition all eating and drinking today!
Credit goes out to Vincent and Farrah for their hard work and dedication.

Please take a look at our new website and let us know what you think

www.chameleonworldmuji.co.uk

Great site, I just glanced over it, but the only thing that I see that I'd change is your nomenclature. Whenever you have a latin name, the genus is capitalized and the species is not (Furcifer pardalis). Great job otherwise! :)

Also, when you say females look similar throughout the species are you referring to the different species of the genus Furcifer or are you referring to the Panther chameleon localities? The different localities of panther chameleons are not species and are referred to as locales, the only main differences in them are bone structure (slightly) and obviously color. However, they are not different species, or even subspecies, they are all Furcifer pardalis.

Great site, I just glanced over it, but the only thing that I see that I'd change is your nomenclature. Whenever you have a latin name, the genus is capitalized and the species is not (Furcifer pardalis). Great job otherwise! :)

Also, when you say females look similar throughout the species are you referring to the different species of the genus Furcifer or are you referring to the Panther chameleon localities? The different localities of panther chameleons are not species and are referred to as locales, the only main differences in them are bone structure (slightly) and obviously color. However, they are not different species, or even subspecies, they are all Furcifer pardalis.

Thanks lizardlover, we welcome all comments it's only a young site atm so any input is great!! 'up dated'

we're only refering to females within pardalis localities and look forward to sharing some of our work with Furcifer lateralis lateralis & Furcifer minor with you aswell. thanks again for reading:)

Hey

Im the andy who was commenting on your facebook post :)

Glad to see you on here!
and the others have covered everything on the site :) looks good cant wait for pictures!!

Hey

Im the andy who was commenting on your facebook post :)

Glad to see you on here!
and the others have covered everything on the site :) looks good cant wait for pictures!!

Hi Andy

we'll get some pictures up when they're more settled. Thanks for looking. The Nosy Be's are showing outstanding blues even at this young age. really looking forward to see how they progress.

Back
Top Bottom