New Pics of Tweety and Fella

lyanlynn

I hadn't taken any pics of my babies in a while and thought I'd upload them here while I was at it. I looked back at a few pics of Tweety and she's really grown! I see her everyday and it doesn't seem like she's grown at all, but she totally has. :D Fella still looks the same, but it's possible that he's gotten bigger too. I didn't have his original pics separated into his folder. Hope you enjoy! In a few pics of Tweety she's totally mad at me, but she has the prettiest mad I've ever seen. Although the leering isn't all that sweet. :rolleyes:

Tweety:
Tweety025.jpg

Tweety026.jpg

Tweety027.jpg

Tweety028.jpg

Tweety032.jpg

Tweety034.jpg

Tweety036.jpg

Fella:
Fella001.jpg

Fella003.jpg

Fella005.jpg

Fella006.jpg

Fella007.jpg

Fella009.jpg

They are both very nice. It is great that veiled will let you hold them, wonder if that will last? thanks for sharing.

They are both very nice. It is great that veiled will let you hold them, wonder if that will last? thanks for sharing.

They don't love to be held, but they use me for my warmth. Tweety is pretty good about sitting on my finger, especially if it means that she gets her pick of the crickets straight from their container or her pick of the mealworms she wants. When she's tired of me she'll stretch for something else to grab on to.

Are they still being housed together? I asked because you say her pick of crickets and mealworms which leads me to believe she has to share?

Are they still being housed together? I asked because you say her pick of crickets and mealworms which leads me to believe she has to share?

I think lyanlynn meant that the cham gets to pick the feeders she wants from the container. I may have read the post different to you.

Ah, I just know last month they were still being housed, so it was just a question..Nothing personal meant by it, just trying to keep utd. :)

They look Great.

They have their own homes. I reference her in that matter because she get to choose form whatever is in the bowl, not one that I pick and put in my hand and hope she eats. She gets to pick and choose...normally going for fat ones.

Back
Top Bottom