New Nosy Faly From Pam's Chams!!!!!

sageghost

Established Member
Hey All,

We just bought a Nosy Faly from Pam's Chams. :D:D He's around 4-5mths old, sired by Triton.

He is already showing amazing colors for his age. Pam is awesome and this Faly is a perfect example of the quality bloodlines Pam offers!!:):)

We're SO excited to see this guy color up over the next year!!!!!!

Attachments

• Nosy Faly male.jpg
    Nosy Faly male.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 332
Hey All,

We just bought a Nosy Faly from Pam's Chams. :D:D He's around 4-5mths old, sired by Triton.

He is already showing amazing colors for his age. Pam is awesome and this Faly is a perfect example of the quality bloodlines Pam offers!!:):)

We're SO excited to see this guy color up over the next year!!!!!!

Hi Sageghost,

Do you happen to know if she has more available?

Brian

Im sure they wont be cheap. I didnt know anyones hatched and sold cb falys to the public yet. I know pam was offering some mixes but not pure blood.

HI!!! Missed you on here. (Not that we don't talk enough) I am in love with the new Faly.

i thought she only had crosses?

Hi Guys, ...I have only pure Nosy Faly for sale right now. I did cross one clutch to see what would turn out and they looked very much like a Ambilobe. They did not carry over the red dots or white background..bummer to me I was hoping to see something awesome. anyway my Pink Panthers turned out to be pure (I had thought one of my females was not pure) the male I have held back turned out a very nice powder pink the other day and he will be going up for sale soon as I can post him. I have them hatching out almost every day...anyway So for anyone keeping track!!! only one cross clutch was produced of the Faly and none has been sold to public so far.

lol none has sold to the public? weren't they posted for sale!? I guess one should then deduct that none sold??

Its cool to hear the results of that cross ! i'll add your site to the list of pages to watch over the next couple months!!

lol none has sold to the public? weren't they posted for sale!? I guess one should then deduct that none sold??

Its cool to hear the results of that cross ! i'll add your site to the list of pages to watch over the next couple months!!

No, they weren't posted for sale.

Hi Guys, ...I have only pure Nosy Faly for sale right now. I did cross one clutch to see what would turn out and they looked very much like a Ambilobe. They did not carry over the red dots or white background..bummer to me I was hoping to see something awesome. anyway my Pink Panthers turned out to be pure (I had thought one of my females was not pure) the male I have held back turned out a very nice powder pink the other day and he will be going up for sale soon as I can post him. I have them hatching out almost every day...anyway So for anyone keeping track!!! only one cross clutch was produced of the Faly and none has been sold to public so far.

Is there anyway I could personally contact you about purchasing an Ankararmy?

Back
Top Bottom