new mist king system

neilcutthecheck

I cant get over how happy I am with my mistking,

I finally bit the bullet and bought the starter set up,, I built my own diy rain domes with 1/4 tubing and tee's from amazon, I even found these nice misting nozzles that are a tee with the misting nozzle coming out of the middle and it works amazing,,

I did a loop off of the pump I don't know if it was necessary, it did use twice the amount of tubing, however from previous experience with plumbing returns with saltwater setups I have learned creating a loop evens out the pressure and makes the outputs even instead of one having more flow than the other,,

I tee'd off the main line and just brought the last line all the way back to the front, I made 5 diy rain domes
1 for each cage and it works amazing,, mist enters the cage then rain drops fall may chams seem to like it a lot more than when I hand misted,

I currently have 4 ambilobe panthers 3 females and one male, however the person I got the chams from is actually going to swap out one of my females for another male as we thought it was going to be a male when I got it but it ended up being a female,,

now i just cant wait for my baby male to color up so I can see what he will turn out to be,

anyone know if making the loop with the mist king will affect the pump negatively at all?

Back
Top Bottom