New Kinyongia here today

It makes me wonder if Joe sends out many of the "farm bred" only species in single sexes. All of the montanes (R. acuminatus) Joe has sent from Tanzania have been male so far, looking at 18 different animals in Europe and the USA. This is despite 1/2 of them being labeled as females. Since it seems no chameleon species is TSD, it makes me wonder if these animals are knowingly sold with the incorrect sex to make sure no one reproduces outside of Tanzania.

Not a bad thought, I m sure it could be true on some of them. But I know he has problems with male Tenuis, and has not had enough males, and keeps all of the farmed ones.

Well everyone I believe my male tenu problem is solved. I am susposed to be getting a 1.3 of them. We will have to see if the male proves out. But Nick Mole came through and brought me one back. I have been able to get alot of new additions since my panthers have been selling good localy. Thank god I have showed my friends all these chameleons over the years so they all want them when they are ready. But I will post some pics of everything soon.

Back
Top Bottom