New - Chameleons! Online E-Zine Apparel and Other Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to the mod

Would I get in trouble for posting a picture of a model in said thong once they arrive next week?

Nope nothing yet.... Still looking for the perfect thong model. Michele? You out there???

Nevermind, I heard you were taken.

The mug and coaster look great :)

I have watched cafepress grow for years and I'm impressed. I would love to see how they do it.

Just ordered some T-shirts for me and the ladyfriend. She wasn't going for the thong, I tried. A chameleons tongue isn't exactly her idea of underwear material :confused: :D

So Chris, does some of this money go to support the E-zine?

Yeah, it will help me cover costs like the kingsnake forum sponsor link, hosting costs and I'm also hoping to get a Reptiles Magazine add for the E-Zine. I'm not expecting the shirts, etc., to be a substantial money maker but if it does, hopefully we'll be able to help fund some other projects with it.

Chris

TylerStewart said:
Nope nothing yet.... Still looking for the perfect thong model. Michele? You out there???

Nevermind, I heard you were taken.

I'm not taken if you pay well. I'll model all the new chameleon trends (thongs included) and I charge by the chameleon (preferbly Parson's, but I guess High-end Panther's will do) if your interested in my modeling servies, HOLLA! LOL

I got my order today and it all looks great. But unless I see that someone else has ordered the thong be prepared for some modeling.

MicheleSmith said:
I'm not taken if you pay well. I'll model all the new chameleon trends (thongs included) and I charge by the chameleon (preferbly Parson's, but I guess High-end Panther's will do) if your interested in my modeling servies, HOLLA! LOL

We might be able to work something out. How do you like Brookesia thieli or Ch. montium? ;)

Do you really want to see Jason in a thong?!?!?!

Chris

Chris Anderson said:
We might be able to work something out. How do you like Brookesia thieli or Ch. montium? ;)

Do you really want to see Jason in a thong?!?!?!

Chris

Well, you know I really like that male Montium of yours...:D

Honestly, Jason could have some mad modeling skills under his belt- I just don't think I can compete with THAT- Unless you shoot me an offer I can't refuse (Orange-headed Quad?) :p

MicheleSmith said:

I'm confused.... Why are you giving her animals in exchange for pics of her in a thong? I got pics of her in a thong and all I had to do was ask.

lol Well cool stuff you got there!

Hope to see your ad soon! (REPTILE Magazine rocks my socks!)

Last edited:
TylerStewart said:
I'm confused.... Why are you giving her animals in exchange for pics of her in a thong? I got pics of her in a thong and all I had to do was ask.

True that Tyler! ;) You should give it a shot Chris! :D

MicheleSmith said:
Well, you know I really like that male Montium of yours...:D

Honestly, Jason could have some mad modeling skills under his belt- I just don't think I can compete with THAT- Unless you shoot me an offer I can't refuse (Orange-headed Quad?) :p

Hmm, if you bought a shirt or two and a thong and then provided good modeling pics for use on the E-Zine, that might just be worth the montium...

11uujk4.jpg

I dunno, what do you think?

Chris

Snail Tail said:
True that Tyler! ;) You should give it a shot Chris! :D

Adam, sorry....you're never going to get THAT lucky. Dream on, little buddy.

This thread is getting so out of hand LOL, I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom