New Baby!

Here is 20 weeks with co-star Rex! He likes being handled the least so we did this one quick. He is so handsome though.

20Weeks1_small.jpg

You and Rex make such a sweet couple. I can't wait watching you and the baby grow. I am working on a couple quilt designs.:)

That's the best Jackson's-o-lantern I have ever seen!
I always wish I had some artistic abilities when I see something as cool as that!

As much as I adore my chams, there's absolutely nothing as wonderful as my family and though it was long ago, all the excitement and anticipation of pregnancy has not left my memory.

It's so nice to see your progression in pictures.

I wish you and your baby all the best as you grow together during this tremendously exciting time! :)

You look so happy as you progress. Are you all done with your little boy's room? You both must be getting more excited by the day.:):)

Nice photos Rachelle! Time is flying and you will have a baby in no time.
Thanks Jann, time really is flying!

Soooo cute!!
:D
Thank you

:D those are all such cute pics - I can't wait to see the next one - :)
Ha, next month will be our Min Pin as the co-star.

You look so happy as you progress. Are you all done with your little boy's room? You both must be getting more excited by the day.:):)
Thank you Laurie! We are almost done with the room, I still have some finishing touches but the main part is complete. It is getting exciting as baby stuff starts filling the room. Its still so weird to think of us with a kid, I never thought I would have one.

He is also very energetic, I am hoping that how strong he already is, is not an indication that he is going to be a big baby :eek: We are going all natural with a midwife.

We also just bought a new Jeep as our vehicles are not kid friendly. So many changes, new baby, new car (with new payment UGH!) and new job.

Well We are getting ready for the next picture and I realized that I never posted week 29! So here it is, with my Min Pin Minnie the elf.

BellyPIc29weeks_sm.jpg

Ok so where did the past 29 weeks go. I have a baby shower for my cousin in 3 weeks already. I can't believe that. Love Min Pin Minnie.

Awe I never saw this thread! So cute incorporating all of your animals in the pictures. Congrats on the future "human" addition!

Back
Top Bottom