New additions and updates !!!

gregdabender

Here one of my new ambanjas Cletus !!! Has a dog like personallity to him. Loves being in his tree in my living room. I usually feel bad putting him up.

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_00344432.jpg

And Nemo !!! Nice too look at but this guy is primal....its a chore to clean his cage. He will go out of his way to bite you.

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

Tiny my slow developing Sambava...He has a pale yellow color taking awhile for him to get his colors but they are looking great ! ....oh and hes not exactly Tiny.....a wooping 85g >.< such a pig !!!

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

Monty my elusive red bar. Hes by far my best looking cham but I cannot get a good picture of him since day 1....but heres a couple...again very bad pics..but everytime I try to take a pic of him...he goes into run mode.

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

And big daddy Dooku !!!!
DSC_0120.jpg

What is Dog mean? And thats funny about the going out of his way to bite! :) Mine seems to do that too sometimes...I swear she can bend in half just to chomp down on me:( Beautiful colors though!. Mine is green. LOL..

Nemo is insane!!! Those bars are siiiiick looking man, can't wait to see him when he's fully matured! Great collection, and as Cain asked... "Wheres all the ladies?"

Heres some lady love !!!!

Maggy my ambilobe....total sweetheart. Loves long walks on the beach and hornworm dinners by candlelight......
DSC_0012.jpg

Annabell my mommy to be. Poor girl laid 38 eggs 12/3/08...and as you can see...hates cameras

DSC_0014.jpg

haleybobl, that is the cutest french bulldog ever in your picture! i just love those dogs...i will get one some day,

Very nice ladies you got there;) Females are so underated. Look at the colors on those girls!!

Thank you !!! Maggie's colors are just vivid shes usually a bright peach color. Its going to be hard to tell if shes receptive hehe. She came from Chucks Batman line.

Annabell is a F1 from FLchams......shes not nearly as vivid as Maggie.

Thanks again for the compliments.

Back
Top Bottom