Never give up..

Yellowant

064D2068-A283-4975-8939-37E751FBD797.jpeg please... get healthy little one!

i have seperated this egg from others..
just incase of bacteria.. (cause of a lump)
hope this guy makes it tho its been 6 days
from laying eggs..

Very good chance that the egg is just infertile. Infertile eggs can take some time to go bad. But keep it until you're very sure it's done for (mouldy, deflated, off looking).

Very good chance that the egg is just infertile. Infertile eggs can take some time to go bad. But keep it until you're very sure it's done for (mouldy, deflated, off looking).
very deflated now.. like a big lump and its very hardened
used to be squishy tho..
should i give up ..?

If it is being kept in the exact same conditions as the rest of the eggs and it isn't looking good then throw it away.

Fertile eggs will deflate and shrivel when the incubation medium is not moist enough. But like I said if you've done it right and all the other eggs are fine, it's likely infertile. Don't go and add tons of water to the medium now because too much water will cause the eggs to burst at some stage. Your water to medium ratio has to be just right.

But yes it's probably just an infertile egg. Especially if it's very hard. I always cut open eggs if I plan on discarding them to see what everything looks like inside. It will probably look like scrambled egg in there.

But yes it's probably just an infertile egg. Especially if it's very hard. I always cut open eggs if I plan on discarding them to see what everything looks like inside. It will probably look like scrambled egg in there.
thanks heaps man ill check them out tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom