Netflix

Most of my friends have subscribed to this. Is anyone here a member and is it worth signing up for? I know in the UK its only £6 a month and you also get 1 month free and can cancel at any time.

For the most part, it is worth it.

There are some good shows (ALL of the Star Treks, ALL of Ghost in the Shell).

I cant stand TV because of commercials, and will not subscribe to any cable, or satellite services, but I use the netflix if I feel like watching a show, and it serves its purpose.

Its going to depend on what shows you like I guess.

They do a free trial, why not try it out?

Had it, just cancelled it :D It is nice and works well in a PS3 or Xbox but they stopped sending disks for the same price and now they are pulling a bunch of movies they use to have because they lost their contract. If you are wanting it for TV shows best bet is Hulu Plus

i still have the unlimited streaming b/c my kids watch some shows on their itouch but i cancelled my dvd/blu ray part. it's cool if you watch a lot of movies but i haven't had a lot of time to watch movies the past few months so i cancelled it.

I have it for instant steaming and it's the only "tv" I ever use. There's always something I can watch. I'm big on watching foreign movies and British comedies (the best humor by far, no exceptions) so Netflix is great for that. And my boyfriend is big on zombie movies so we can always find something to watch along those lines, sometimes good and sometimes crappy, but it's always a laugh.

I have it for instant steaming and it's the only "tv" I ever use. There's always something I can watch. I'm big on watching foreign movies and British comedies (the best humor by far, no exceptions) so Netflix is great for that. And my boyfriend is big on zombie movies so we can always find something to watch along those lines, sometimes good and sometimes crappy, but it's always a laugh.

Have you ever seen "Waiting for God"?

Thats on Netflix(or used to be at least).

Some seriously hilarious stuff right there!

"Are You Being Served?" and "Fawlty Towers" are two or my favorite shows of all time...

Have you ever seen "Waiting for God"?
Thats on Netflix(or used to be at least).
Some seriously hilarious stuff right there!
"Are You Being Served?" and "Fawlty Towers" are two or my favorite shows of all time...

I like those too :)
a couple others simliar good fun:
Good Neighbours
As Time Goes By

its worth it if you have a kid.theyve got a ton of pbs, sprout, and nick jr stuff. my 2 year old can operate the thing better than my father.

theyre going to be making netflix originals like lillihammer (really good btw) and resurrecting shows that have been canceled like arrested development. becuase they lost their contract with starz.

the streaming is well worth it for nights when my gf is monopolizing the computer and theres no new adventure time on demand.

the expense for dvd by mail is only worth it if you constantly watch them as you get them and send them back right after theyre done. still its cheaper than redbox

its worth it if you have a kid.theyve got a ton of pbs, sprout, and nick jr stuff. my 2 year old can operate the thing better than my father.

theyre going to be making netflix originals like lillihammer (really good btw) and resurrecting shows that have been canceled like arrested development. becuase they lost their contract with starz.

the streaming is well worth it for nights when my gf is monopolizing the computer and theres no new adventure time on demand.

the expense for dvd by mail is only worth it if you constantly watch them as you get them and send them back right after theyre done. still its cheaper than redbox

Lol, I kind of liked Lillihammer :p It surprised me...

My brother put it on, and I told him to turn it off. (Im not a big "mobster" scene fan(sapranos and stuff I mean))

It turned out different than I thought though. :rolleyes::)

i have it and you can cansale or you can put it on hold at any time
i one have the movie streaming becouse i allways for got to watch them or send them but i think its worth it i watch it more then tv it self and right now the hay the new chameleon movie with john deep rango :) on right now :)

I couldn't live without netflix. I can't get enough history channel shows and discovery channel.

Back
Top Bottom