Mystery film/fluid on panther’s favorite branch

Awwww it really is my pleasure.

So for the supplement you can start the Repashy LoD as soon as you get it. The Herptivite does not have D3 or A so your not going to have any concern of over supplementing. Then do it every 15 days. Take and dust all the feeders for that day so if your feeding 5 or 8 you want all of them dusted. Should not look like powdered donuts. Just a fine dusting.

Uvb is perfect then. Your looking for that 3 UVI. Perfect on the heat lamp. I just wanted to make sure they were elevated. My old man spends a good amount of time during the day basking either under his heat or under the led plant light.

If anything comes up let me know. Lets see where little man is in 30 days after having two doses of the repashy LoD. Remember this is one of those slow improvement things. So it may take 2-3 months for his targeting and vision improve.
Amazing, thank you so much!

I had one more question! Do you recommend a plant light as well? I bought a Sansi plant light for their cages but haven’t used it yet because I wasn’t sure. I’ve seen a lot of people use them though.

I had one more question! Do you recommend a plant light as well? I bought a Sansi plant light for their cages but haven’t used it yet because I wasn’t sure. I’ve seen a lot of people use them though.
A lot of us use plant lights to keep our plants alive. The sansi brand I believe can raise temps so just keep an eye on that 👍🏻

Yes, best way to make sure your plants do well. Sansi is a common one. Just as with any bulbs your double checking your temps and you may need to raise the fixture off the top of the cage.

Back
Top Bottom