My Veiled Cham doesn't like me:(

How can I get my veiled cham used to me? I hand feed her and trick her into crawling on me so I can handle her but she just won't do it willingly. If anyone else has solved this problem please share

what I have done with all 4 of mine is bribe them w food. I hand feed them and they walk toward my hand as they hit a new cricket. I use smaller crickets so I get a chance to get a little xtra calcium in each one and they also get accustomed to me

what I have done with all 4 of mine is bribe them w food. I hand feed them and they walk toward my hand as they hit a new cricket. I use smaller crickets so I get a chance to get a little xtra calcium in each one and they also get accustomed to me
Mine has gotten the idea that my fingers are food and shoots at them

When I was young, and when no one would like me, I had always heard that you could "eat some worms" and that would maybe help. I never really understood that. you would say " every body hates me, nobody likes me,so I'm going to eat some worms!" Made no sense until just now. maybe you should try to feed the chameleon worms! Boom. Dislike becomes like. Problem solved.

When I was young, and when no one would like me, I had always heard that you could "eat some worms" and that would maybe help. I never really understood that. you would say " every body hates me, nobody likes me,so I'm going to eat some worms!" Made no sense until just now. maybe you should try to feed the chameleon worms! Boom. Dislike becomes like. Problem solved.
This is confusing on all levels

Mine has gotten the idea that my fingers are food and shoots at them

Haha, I have that issue with one of my veiled females, anytime my hand goes near her cage her tongue is already starting to come out.

For the most part it's my experience that veiled chams are not the friendliest or most sociable. My Panthers will crawl up my arm on their own when I am cleaning or rearranging something in their cage, my veiled usually have to be tricked into being held.

Back
Top Bottom