My set up

JamesB88

Established Member
Check it out, any suggestions or input please share with me.

Attachments

• IMG_1967.PNG
    IMG_1967.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 224
Drop the fake plant down a bit so the cham wont climb to the top screen (if u have a young cham loves to climb upside down from the screen)to prevent burn from the heat source.
Add a digital temperature gauge unless is already installed,hope this help a bit.

Wow I love it. I'm always so jealous when I see these beautiful sets ups. Mine look so cheesey compared to you guys!

Drop the fake plant down a bit so the cham wont climb to the top screen (if u have a young cham loves to climb upside down from the screen)to prevent burn from the heat source.
Add a digital temperature gauge unless is already installed,hope this help a bit.
Yeah he use to climb on the top but he doesn't anymore he roams the cage mostly and basks. I have tested all basking areas with digital probe. Appreciate the input

Looks great! Hope its easy to clean cause they love to poo! :) so you will constantly be putting plants in and out to clean them and the floor.
I usually spot clean so it's not as bad as it looks plus the plant does come out easily and everything is suspended from the top of cage so nothing moves!!

I usually spot clean so it's not as bad as it looks plus the plant does come out easily and everything is suspended from the top of cage so nothing moves!!
Yep that's how I do spot clean every other day or so and i only have two potted plants the rest are hung easy breezy..ish lol

Do you recall what those thinner greenish vines are? I think they would be a great addition to my boy's cage!

If that's grapewood on the bottom half, don't get too attached. In my experience in high humidity enclosures it doesn't last long.

Otherwise, looks great.

Do you recall what those thinner greenish vines are? I think they would be a great addition to my boy's cage!
I'm not exact on this but I think they are zoo med vines. Pretty sure I picked them up at petsmart or pet supplies in the reptile section. They are just bending vines many pet stores carry them.

Back
Top Bottom