My pics of madagascar chams!

And the male...

other Parsoni... yellow eyed

and the last one... found it in Andasibe

Last edited by a moderator:
This one was in a chameleon's farm. The guide told me is a Calumma parsoni cristifer. Looks like a Parsoni but it's smaller. You only can find it in Andasibe.

This one, I dont know really which specie is... A baby female brevicornis?? I took the picture in Andasibe... Any help to identify it :confused:

... furcifer balteatus????? A local guide found it near of Ranomafana PN

And this one... I Think it's a furcifer bifidus male, but I'm not sure...

Great pics. You are correct on your identifications. Baby Calumma brevicorne certainly are strange looking compared to the adults. The male F. bifidus is awesome, not a species you see often. Where did you see it?

Chris

Some small chams:

Brokesia perarmata

Brokesia peyrieriasi

Great pics. You are correct on your identifications. Baby Calumma brevicorne certainly are strange looking compared to the adults. The male F. bifidus is awesome, not a species you see often. Where did you see it?

Chris

The bifidus' pic is a bit tricky... I took it in a reptiles' farm, like the cristifer, and yellow eyed Parsoni pics...

And the outstaleti. I saw many of them in my trip to the south...

Female and male

Two pardalis... first one in Nosy be, and the second one (seriously damaged about the tail, I think) in nosy Komba (small island near nosy be)

and the last ones... lateralis in the reptiles' farm... male and female

And finally, watch that male so impressive!!!!... well, and the parsoni is not bad either :D:D:D:D:D

Wow, that Parson's you're holding is giant. You're really fortunate you were able to see so many Parson's...wish I could have stayed as long as you! Gorgeous pictures :D

Back
Top Bottom