My New baby!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Today I collected my baby Carpet chameleon from Mujichameleonworld at the Portsmouth Reptile & Amphibian Show. It was a fantastic day with loads to look at. I met a few facebook friends too and also met lysinlight87 who owns 'Boo', from the same clutch. :D I originally wanted a female but this little chap was the biggest and brightest one and he is totally adorable! He is 3.5 months old (hatch date 10th July 12) and so very tiny! I have already seen his blue turrets and ocelli and he has shown a range of colour and patterns already!

Here are a few pics I took before I left him to settle after the journey home.

Label.jpg

Firstpic.jpg

Bluecircles.jpg

Cutie.jpg

Showertime.jpg

Love those pictures and what a cute baby! I am raising 3 CB females myself and just love their activity level. Ruth

Tiff has a new baby, Tiff has a new baby, Tiff has a new baby, I am so tickled for you.:):):):) I know how you have wanted this little one, and I know you are thrilled. The pictures are just too sweet. Now off to work on a boy's name.

A new baby! Best thing about the forum! He's gorgeous, congrats :)

Thank you so much everyone! It's about time I had another baby to look after now Monty's a big boy! This teeny tiny little scrap is just so cute! Last night he slept on the thinnest twighe could find and it didn't even bend! This afternoon he has exploded in shed and crickets have been disappearing from the cup so he must be eating too! They can't escape, well certainly not all of them at once! I also found the weeniest urate ever ths morning, lol! He didn't eat much yesterday as he was in his transport box, but he's making up for it today!

He now has a name ........ Zippy! It suits him becasue he has a bright white 'zip' that runs all along his belly from under his nose down to his vent!:D

He looks great Tiff! Great colours and I am sure he will have a great homw for the rest of his life :D

The baby Zippy story begins :) Weeny urates, thin twigs, shedding and eating............what a showman! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom