My little man getting ready for bedtime!

Jackiewoodams

Well I could stop my slef and had to take a picture of him all curled up and ready for bed. I will try to get some more pictures later! He turned 10 months on Monday! :)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 152
Thanks Jann, He is doing much better now! Eating 6 to 8 large crickets daily! I was going to have Paul ask Mike when I should start cutting him back on food! He likes to come out and hang with us, but he always sit on top of my head but I am cool with that! :)

Thanks Jann, He is doing much better now! Eating 6 to 8 large crickets daily! I was going to have Paul ask Mike when I should start cutting him back on food! He likes to come out and hang with us, but he always sit on top of my head but I am cool with that! :)

You could start feeding him every other day but if he wants more that 8 feeders you could give him 10 or so. He doesn't look fat but you don't want him to become bored with his food. Be sure to give him a good variety of properly gutloaded feeders. All my guys love to sit on my head even the parsons tried to get up there.

When he wants to cut back he'll let you know by leaving some......then you can feed the same amounts but miss a day (still keeping lots of variety of snacks esp on the days with no staple). As Jann says, it's more reasonable to be concerned with keeping him interested in feeding than cutting back right now

Back
Top Bottom