my girlfriend from russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am speechless.
i agree with Kenya. That is the exact reaction I have.
A part of me wants to say good luck to you.
But the other part of me (the rational one) wants to warn you to be xtremely careful with her.

Call me bitter, but she seems to be too good to be true.
I advise you to let your head rules your action and not to be too clouded with your emotions.
I see danger ahead. So, keep your wallet tight.

Good luck and be careful!

"But I kept it real with good a old fashioned Las Vegas redhead honey when it came to marriage.... That Russian chick had a scary, weirdo side to her... Who goes to someone's hotel room they've known for 3 hours and asks if they can take a shower, really? Good thing I'm so friggin innocent.

Me love you long time!"

And this is after she hung with some Chameleons, Monge and me after downing a couple Coronas!! Definte winner, which is why I let you have her.... ;)

a big lesson

I am sure you have heard this over and over but "if it is too good to be true, it probably isn't." Well good luck to you and be sure to wine and dine this one. She does indeed look very attractive, but I would attempt to find her true motives for coming to the states. Just be cautious and also try to get some ass on the side. hahaha!

i wish she would email me more thats what kinda bothers me at the moment.
i told her to download msn messenger so i can messenger her when shes at the cafe.i cannot wait till she arrives.im gonna buy her a diamond ring the day after i meet her.:D

I am pretty good at spotting scams! Sorry to say, i'll be blunt about it.. Seems like a scam!! Trust me bro I am 110% that it is.

A person who scam will always find their victim.

A person who looks for dates online.. Will read profiles and mostly likey be interested on the profiles with pics. Also both side will have to exchange pics! If its local then blind date can be possible.

Please don't get me wrong here I'm not trying to offend you in anyway!

Was she planning to go where you at for vacation and searching around your areas for friends or relationship?

You already found some research about scams in her areas. Just be careful and play the game. Don't offer any money... Offer yourself!! HAHA

Good Luck to ya if it happens.

i wish she would email me more thats what kinda bothers me at the moment.
i told her to download msn messenger so i can messenger her when shes at the cafe.i cannot wait till she arrives.im gonna buy her a diamond ring the day after i meet her.:D

A diamond ring after 1 date?? :eek:

When I was in Japan there were lots of Russian women working at Cabarets and "buy me drinky" bars outside the base. They were flown in by Japanese business owners who would hold there visas and basically treat them like slave labor.

From firsthand experiance I can tell you that the women will do basically anything to get out of poverty. A lot of Russian girls have dreams of making it to the United States and becoming pop stars.

Just a little research and...

http://www.womenrussia.com/blackpage576.htm
http://www.russian-detective.com/scams/first_things_to_know.htm

Tell me your girl doesn't look like one on here? Please be very, very careful with this.

you found 3 of her pics on that blacklist site ,shes sent me over 12 pics so far.you always gotta consider the fact that maybes she is really looking for someone to take care of her here in america.plus she wants my cell phone number.she told me shes not a angel ,thats because shes gonna tell me shes been scamming people online and shes really interested in me.she even said she hopes im not a angel either.

the good thing is i have a emotional brick wall between myself and her.i can get into her mentally and be entertained by her,her pictures and the things she says.and you gotta consider that its her personally writing the emails and i just might have a chance at her.

julirs this is something you are not ever gonna be capable of understanding,never.i mean your alright and cool ,but this kinda stuff is out of your range.

Ask her to do a certain something in a picture. Hold up a card with your name on it, stick out her pinky.

If she can produce neither you might be talking to a dude in Nigeria or India.

When I was in Japan there were lots of Russian women working at Cabarets and "buy me drinky" bars outside the base. They were flown in by Japanese business owners who would hold there visas and basically treat them like slave labor.

From firsthand experiance I can tell you that the women will do basically anything to get out of poverty. A lot of Russian girls have dreams of making it to the United States and becoming pop stars.[/QUOT

yep, theres nothing wrong with it either.i could forgive her for whatever she did in the past.all you really gotta have is some money that always helps.
alot of these girls deserve a better life.i love exotic girls im into girls from the UK for the past few years after checking out fhm and zoo.com i really got alot a respect for girls from the uk,aulstralia

you found 3 of her pics on that blacklist site ,shes sent me over 12 pics so far.you always gotta consider the fact that maybes she is really looking for someone to take care of her here in america.plus she wants my cell phone number.she told me shes not a angel ,thats because shes gonna tell me shes been scamming people online and shes really interested in me.she even said she hopes im not a angel either.

the good thing is i have a emotional brick wall between myself and her.i can get into her mentally and be entertained by her,her pictures and the things she says.and you gotta consider that its her personally writing the emails and i just might have a chance at her.

julirs this is something you are not ever gonna be capable of understanding,never.i mean your alright and cool ,but this kinda stuff is out of your range.

I dont think you have an emotional brick between yourself and her if you were willing to buy her a diamond ring so soon.

All jokes aside though we are only giving you are 2 cents worth because you seem like a good man and noone wants to see you hurt.

Be careful....if she has scammed men before she may do it again

OH thank goodness it is out of my range!

I am just trying to help somone I think is going to get scammed. If it is for entertainment then that is just fine. Just please be careful.

OH thank goodness it is out of my range!

I am just trying to help somone I think is going to get scammed. If it is for entertainment then that is just fine. Just please be careful.

thanks for caring about me:) i can usually take care of myself;)

maybe after scamming people she finally got enough money to leave russia and im the lucky guy shes after.

here are some pics your not gonna find on the web except here,these are personal pics she sent to me only.

the one is her and her mother theres another with her and her grandfather.
i just sent her my cell number and reminded her i can pick her up at the cleveland hopkins airport.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom