My clan pic update

Iluvheidi

been a crazy last few months. I got a female ambilobe from ferretinmyshoes and shes just a sweetheart. first pic up is peaches. She is enjoying her mistking in this picture. She is about 10 months old now but still pretty small. last time I checked she was about 22 grams.

full

This picture is of Sniper. He is now around 18 months old and is in the area of 180 grams

full

Snipers sire is frank JR by curt- Epic chameleons
full

next up is Steve the rescue case. He has been getting more white and still just as easy going as ever. I Think his colors are awesome. Steve is about two years old now and 180 grams. when I got found him at about 11 months old he was only 42 grams!!!!

full

Next up is the dame and sire to my BABIES!!!!!!! 40/40 100% hatch rate. They are a week old and all drinking eating from what I see. They all will be moving into screen cages in the next days as the get bigger and the aplas start to bully.

millie is 4 years old. 90 grams
full

sulley is 18 months old aroundf 180 grams. sired by cammimoms kronk
full

kronk by cammimom
iluvheidi-albums-baby-boy-sulley-picture22723-sulleys-dad-kronk-here-owned-cammimom-he-sure-does-make-some-pretty-babies.png

babies!!!!!!
full

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA THANKS. I have it stuck in my head at kronk. I think its gonna be a name for one of the babies!

I think that's a great idea!

When did they hatch?

Its so awesome to see grandchammies of my 'baby' kink lol

That is a great looking crew you have, I absolutely LOVE Steve!!! I would kill to have a guy that looked like him.

I have one of peaches brothers. He must have come from an earlier clutch though, he will be 1 year old next week. I attached a picture of him below so you can get an idea of the genetics she has, though I am sure Dayna gave you pics of Oscar and of Loretta's sire. I also would not be too concerned with peaches size. I have a 12-13 month old girl that was only 22g when I got her 3 months ago and she had an RI. Once the RI was gone she started putting weight on quickly. She is now about 40g and doing well.

Nice Cham family. The babies are adorable. What's going on with Millie's mouth?

Thank you! Millie was eating and her blue spots where showing. Of course when I pull out the iphone they fade.

Nice group of kids.

Thanks

I think that's a great idea!

When did they hatch?

Its so awesome to see grandchammies of my 'baby' kink lol

They all stated hatching July 30th
today the last one of the clutch hatched. 40/40

Thanks for the reasurance on her size! Im sure shes gonna grow at some point =) Dayna told me she was small and I loved it then and still now. Your boy looks alot like sniper! awesome.

What type of panther is Steve? I have a BB 3 month old whose is turning out somewhat white bodied with some green stripes. He was a slow starter also, but then hit a growth spurt like crazy! Has the best personality. Never has gaped, hissed, ran or tried to bite. I am hoping he goes half as white if not as full as yours. Please TELL me!
Thanx.

What type of panther is Steve? I have a BB 3 month old whose is turning out somewhat white bodied with some green stripes. He was a slow starter also, but then hit a growth spurt like crazy! Has the best personality. Never has gaped, hissed, ran or tried to bite. I am hoping he goes half as white if not as full as yours. Please TELL me!
Thanx.

Steve is just about two years old. Hopfully this is his final color morph. you can see his colors from the start in my pictures album labed steve. thanks jungle

I'm glad to hear that Mille only had food in her mouth and not some awful mouth rot or something. She is a beautiful little girl. I'm very fond of little veiled girls.

I'm glad to hear that Mille only had food in her mouth and not some awful mouth rot or something. She is a beautiful little girl. I'm very fond of little veiled girls.

Yea we love her. She was our first. 4 years ago she was just about a month old when we got her off craigslist. shes got a little tude with her but allows me to feel her for eggs and likes to eat from my fingers.

Back
Top Bottom