My build (guide for everyones use!)

I just printed out your plans, very nice. I must say thank you for the time you put in to make a 16 page detailed plan with pics. I have been trying to gather info on building my outside cages, this is a great base point for me to start :)

I just printed out your plans, very nice. I must say thank you for the time you put in to make a 16 page detailed plan with pics. I have been trying to gather info on building my outside cages, this is a great base point for me to start :)

You're welcome!

I think if I did a guide of my second build it would have been better, but I will do one for my third build (although, I used a few different techniques that may not be to everyones tastes/skills). Maybe I'll combine all 3 into one seemless guide! {might take a while though and I don't have that much time atm sadly!}

It's taken me a while to write this up (I was originally doing it as a blog, but got side tracked, so have just slammed it all into one pdf) but it's finally done.

I'm hoping this has worked and everyone can download it (it is 3Mb) as I've never hosted anything before, but here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?inmme2znnwd

This is what my enclosure looks like so you know roughly what you'll be building (if the instructions are good enough):

IMG_0341.jpg

If you notice any errors/bad grammar etc please let me know and I'll improve for everyones use. Also, if you want some more information and pictures just PM me or something.

Cheers all! Enjoy!
Very nice:) My husband just built ours last weekend. Check it out! Its 7x3x3. Yes huge, but Chevy loves it!

Back
Top Bottom