My 3 month pamther quit eating plZ help!!!!!

My panther Marty is about 3 1/2 months old now and I am keeping him in a reptibreeze cage 24x24x48 inches the biggest one I have the back plexi glasses to help with humidity. I have a solar-bright 100w light bulb. And I most of the time run another uv buld not a tube light just a standard light u could screw into a normal slot with the three round prongs I don't know the name or brand. I have a monsoon misting system that goes off every 2 hours for 120 seconds and even sometimes give Marty a little hand spraying when I think he looks thirsty. His basking spot ranges between 80-89 I'm checking this with a digital thermostat that also checks humidity which I don't trust sometimes it acts up and I have an analog one stuck on the side of the cage in the middle portion that reads 70-77or so depending I also check the basking spot with a inferred gun that usually reads about 81-85 in basking, and an ambient temp of 75 -80 throughout the cage. Humidity on my analog reads in the 70%while on the digital it ranges mostly reading 40% but I don't know if I trust ether. I have a humidifier That I run most of the time turned about half way up. And he is very good at eating I dust once a week and feed him gut loaded crickets and meal worms a mixture of the two and would love some other feeding options I usual leave some fruits in there for him and haven't seen him take to any yet. I have had him for a month or so now. If any other questions about the enclosure feel free to ask.
Now recent ally I took him on a trip outside to play it was a nice hot and humid day out so I took him out in a smaller cage I have. Ever sence then he hasn't been eating as much he used to eat like 20 smaller crickets a day and se roaches and superworm a just depending now he is only eating like a roach and maybe 6-8 crickets a day possible less if I hold up a super worm he will snatch it no matter how many. I understand that that can be picky and only want those of u feed them to them to much so I have quit and it's day 4 now and he is still only eating little amounts his poops are fine his skin isn't to scaley his mouth looks good and he doesn't show any signs of resorting problems plZ help!!! Any advice is good and he is my first baby so thanks for reading this and he has been hanging out on the screen allot more then usual

Back
Top Bottom