Mulberry farms awesome!!!!!!!

Wllwynn

Ordered a couple different food sources for my vields today, butterworms because I heard they are awesome for feeding because they have a huge protein value.. But I'm more impressed with the Goliath worms I got had three huge ones already in there hopefully these help them gain a little weight!!!! Any other ideas I'm getting like a mixed feeling on feeding pinkies? Any comments

As far as i know, the chameleons will eat anything that moves and smaller than they are :) but their main feeders are insects, so try to get a variety of them instead of a pinky. dubia roaches easy to keep and breed, locusts, crickets, hornworms etc... and gutload them well and use calcium on them every feed. Pinkys are full of fat too (just like all joung mammals) so it hasnt got the best nutrition value i think. Try with waxworms, but be careful and dont give too much, sometimes they can cause addiction. Its like chocolate for humans or something like that :) :p

good luck!

Nutritionally hoppers are better than pinkies I believe. I would just feed them their normal foods and they should put on some weight unless there is an underlying problem.

Back
Top Bottom