Moto-Mister!

Julirs

Does anyone have one of these yet? It is battery powered! No more thumb callous or sore arm! :D
I am ordering one pronto!

moto-mister.jpg

Check out this device:
http://shopping.discovery.com/product-64858.html?endecaSID=118E3A2942B1

I use the Turbo Critter Catcher every morning to suck up crickets for feeding. It's totally great even to suck up the ones that try to get away. It's probably the most handy gizmo you could own if you have a reptile that eats bugs!

In being serious here does that critter catcher actually work? I mean I pride myself in that I can catch a cricket between my fingers without harming one but man I wouldn't mind using on in the cage to catch after the day is over. I get all the crickets out of the cham cages and put them in the beardie cage to finish them off along with fresh ones as well and then at the end of the night I catch them too...man if it works I may order one...as dumb as it may sound!:)

i live here in san diego in socal and i went to pet kingdom and saw these and they were going to 22 plus tax.

I love the hand pump misters like pictured in Eric's post and my current avatar. Breeders should be offering these instead of the standard squeeze bottles. I bought mine for around $7 I think at Home Depot.

I have seen a few battery powered misters and was not very impressed. They did help prevent arms/hands from being sore, but they did not improve the misting performance. The pressure they use is just not strong enough.

yes i agree Brad, i bought a hand mister from home depot for 7 and it is great. the weight of the motored misters gets your arms sore too.

I have one of the pump up misters-and the one thing about it is that it SMELLS. It was new in the pakage, but no matter how many times I have washed/rinsed the thing it has a terrible smell that makes me worry about watering my chams with it!
LLL has the Moto-Mister for $18.99.

moto mister

Work at a local pet shop and when we received this product and used for our reptiles and its not worth it all you get is the thick squirt bottle mist with an annoying noise to go along with it! Nothing surpasses the hand pump mister!

I bought a battery powered chemical sprayer on wheels from Home Depot for $25. It would probably work and would certainly hold a lot more water! (2 gallons, IIRC).

Back
Top Bottom