Morpheus!

I would still say thats not a good fecal test.. I do my own and get the vet to check if I find something. and I have noticed that most stuff that showes up in the test only do for the fist hour or two tops after the stool is droped.JMO.
I had a wc test clean 4 days in a row and it was becaues the stool was more then 2 hours old. I tested him a hour after stool was droped and he was loaded with worms and coccidia.:(
Just somthing to think about you dont want to spread these parasites to the rest of your house plant or chams.

I have no problem dropping off another for a mere $23... But its near impossible to catch one, get it to the vet, and have it tested within an hour maybe two. And I dont have the equipment to do them myself..

I have no problem dropping off another for a mere $23... But its near impossible to catch one, get it to the vet, and have it tested within an hour maybe two. And I dont have the equipment to do them myself..

Try to get a smear if you think your vet can do it with out hurting your cham.

I would agree with him being Nosy Komba, which is really cool and also somewhat sucks because what do you breed him with? The likely hood of you finding a WC Nosy Komba female that is actually a Nosy Komba is almost zero.

Keep us updated on his status, seems like there have been some decent WC's coming in of late ;)

I would agree with him being Nosy Komba, which is really cool and also somewhat sucks because what do you breed him with? The likely hood of you finding a WC Nosy Komba female that is actually a Nosy Komba is almost zero.

Keep us updated on his status, seems like there have been some decent WC's coming in of late ;)

Well I guess the only way of finding a mate would be import from across the pond... Or hopefully find an honest importer :rolleyes: But I second that on the WC's coming in, I pray that we get some other locales flowing stateside every night :p

I am not sure you will ever know what Morpheus is. Using color alone means you can't sell the babies as pure bred. That is even if you could get a female and know her background. Morpheus is beautiful, fine him a beautiful girl and be happy. I know that would make Morpheus happy.:D

I am not sure you will ever know what Morpheus is. Using color alone means you can't sell the babies as pure bred. That is even if you could get a female and know her background. Morpheus is beautiful, fine him a beautiful girl and be happy. I know that would make Morpheus happy.:D

Your right Laurie, i may never know. My main concern is to just get him back to 100%, then I can worry about other things:p The only reason it was questioned was just the circumstances I recieved him under.

After looking at tons and tons of WC Nosys from Madagascar. Where Morpheus has came from. I feel he most resembles a Nosy Komba. There is a few that look identical, Body stucture and colors. Only have came across a couple nosy be pictures that resembles him but not as close.

Like Al said though, I am happy either way with whatever nosy locale he is :)

Oh and whats funny as that, as I keep pondering still.. The two nosy be pictures that I found that resembles him most also pop up under Nosy Komba when I look up that.:p

Thanks! When they called with the results they said they didnt find any eggs, so they must have done a float. I have heard good things about that vet in Williamston, and was my next stop if I could not find any with cham experience locally. Williamston is only about an hour from me so that isnt too far. Have you been there?
I used to live in East Lansing, so went there for all my reptile needs from 2004 until I moved in 2010. Always found them to be very good.

Glad you werent upset with me for saying he was a nosy koomba. I think there are a few ppl out there with Koomba's from last yrs import. I'd try to find a cb or ch female from one of those that came in last yr. Ray could prob give you some leads on someone w/koombas stateside. And again, hes a nice looking male.

Glad you werent upset with me for saying he was a nosy koomba. I think there are a few ppl out there with Koomba's from last yrs import. I'd try to find a cb or ch female from one of those that came in last yr. Ray could prob give you some leads on someone w/koombas stateside. And again, hes a nice looking male.

Thanks man. That would be great if I could find some. Although I dont know who Ray is? RedIsland?

Back
Top Bottom