Monty and friends

mczoo

Avid Member
By popular demand (ok so Justin Carl asked for them)

monty is very shy but i "encouraged him" my new addition Aladdin was down right mad (they make such a cool noise when angry:))

DSC06604.jpg

DSC06869.jpg

loves to hide, he will move to avoid being seen

DSC07059.jpg

DSC07070.jpg

the spots on monty are actually mist from recent watering

DSC07074.jpg

DSC07075.jpg

DSC07077.jpg

DSC07076.jpg

aladdin (fly is dead on outside cage)

DSC07063.jpg

DSC07064.jpg

and the girls

DSC06894.jpg

DSC07056.jpg

more outdoors soon i hope

Sean

Holy Monty!
Noelle and I were just talking about him!
I sold a WC female panther to her, and she just laid 19 beautiful eggs.
I told her how happy I am that all my chameleons go to good people.:)
He definitely found a good home.

Before I get to sad.
He looks great!
Puff daddy. haha
I'm sure he will get much better over the next few months.
his horns still have a lot of growing to do, along with his fins.

Love the Veiled.

Thanks a lot for posting pictures.:)

Justin,

His colors are far better than my pictures. i swear if he sees the camera he hides

he is shy like my new veiled but never as angry. he would rather hide than fight. the veiled gives me the full open mouth, squeak and angry mood.

Monty's first pic was after i took him out for weight and a few pics.

Sean

Wow, great chameleons! I plead ignornace, what is the first guy? He is the cutest thing!

Montiums are the most incredible looking chams, but I have NEVER seen a photo that captures their beauty!
Good job, looking good!
T.

Justin, is that really the same cham?! Maybe he just looks different in the first photo because he is puffing up! They are so cute! I'm adding them to my long list. :p

Adult male Montium and female

I recently sold my cb pair that I hatched out last year. A very shy species and colorful also.

Montium002.jpg

Montium006.jpg

Montium005.jpg

They are about a year there I had them for sale on this site about 2 months ago and nobody responded so I sold them to this guy I know who loves them.

Dean,

i wish i would have bought those when you sold them.

HOWEVER: Monty is my favorite cham to date.

Here he is when i received him from justin for perspective (ignore the disaster of a kitchen five kids you know...six if i get included:eek:)

DSC04923-1.jpg

He looked a little mad then too.

DSC04924.jpg

These pictures do not do him justice though. i been trying for a good day to get him shots outside....maybe soon he is just so shy when i catch him out i never seem to have a ral camera...most are from the old camera or my cell

Sean

i found a local breeder who in incubating montium eggs so i am keeping my fingers crossed. his luck has been poor. He usually breeds veileds and Panthers

Any ideas of correct temp, moisture or time on these eggs..or other pearls would be appreciated

Thanks

sean

Add dechlorinated water to the substrate only one time make it a little wetter then normal. Then you must have cool incubation temperatures with very little fluctuation below 72 degrees and it can drop down into the mid to upper 60's with no ill effects and they should hatch out in 4 to 5 months with strong hatchlings.

Back
Top Bottom