Mitsio Hatching

slim pik

I've had a good week or two.My Mitsio eggs were laid Jan 26 and they hatched out.Of the 23 eggs that were laid in that clutch, 2 were spoiled in incubation and one was stillborn, the balance are nice healthy hatchlings.Futhermore the Dam of this clutch became recepetive to being bred
and was succesfully paired with the same sire.In case you're wondering what the sire looks like,he's my avatar.At this point I won't post any pics,when the males start to colour up I'll update this thread with photos.This has been my most anticipated clutch in some time and I still have about a 4 month wait to see if this locale is "clean".I'm fairly confident that the female is as advertised
but you never know until the males start to colour up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoj
I've had a good week or two.My Mitsio eggs were laid Jan 26 and they hatched out.Of the 23 eggs that were laid in that clutch, 2 were spoiled in incubation and one was stillborn, the balance are nice healthy hatchlings.Futhermore the Dam of this clutch became recepetive to being bred
and was succesfully paired with the same sire.In case you're wondering what the sire looks like,he's my avatar.At this point I won't post any pics,when the males start to colour up I'll update this thread with photos.This has been my most anticipated clutch in some time and I still have about a 4 month wait to see if this locale is "clean".I'm fairly confident that the female is as advertised

Congrats on you awaited babies coming out into the world. You can post pictures for those of us who love babies. If someone argues about a neonate, they have a major problem and I will give them that knowledge.:D

Reactions: Hoj
Yes,Yes,Yes I'm excited as ever for you I can't wait to see them I'm sure you already know that I have been awaiting this news that's Awsome I'm about two or three months away from my mitsio clutch of 8 lol can't wait for the updates and pics excellent job buddy.

Those are adorable, you had to share them. Maybe you can call them veileds and we can watch them grow?

That's awesome! Glad to see someone doing something about this mitsio shortage lol:D

Back
Top Bottom