Mist'r Lizard...?? anyone use this

I looked into them when i first got my veiled Darwin in April :)
but I just got a reg. spray bottle considering getting one similar to that from Exo Terra :)

im using one right now and i like it . get it , its only $10 worth the money

i was thinking about getting the delux.. it has a " mister, sprayer, dripper and Includes fine mist nozzle, adjustable spray nozzle, hose, dripper" i copied n pasted what it said lol

I think you can get basically the same thing at Home Depot for about $5. Any pump up garden sprayer will work the same way, but will hold more water than this one.

You can get something similar with more capacity at Home Depot or Lowes for about the same price, and not have to wait or pay to have it shipped to you.

warning

I use this! Its good, but after you pump and spray you HAVE to unscrew the lid to release the pressure. Otherwise after about 5 min water starts pouring out the top!

I had one of these and I did not like it, the seal was weak and wouldn't hold much pressure. You can get a bigger/nicer one at Lowe's or Home Depot for less money.

Yeah go to Lowes and you will find them in the indoor garden section, just near all the pesticide sprayers and what not. These things are super handy, from misting chams to adjusting the nozzle to a narrow stream for watering caged plants with ease. It is the best $6.99 you will spend on your chams.

I should be expecting a check from Lowes in the mail....ha.

~Joe

well thanks guys! i love this forum so much, it teaches me new things everyday and i save a ton of money from all your help :D thanks agian! Sampson will be happy :)

Back
Top Bottom