mistking system brought

chameleonkev

ive just decided to splash the cash id buy a 15 nozzle mistking system, there are alot of cheaper systems out there but everyone seems to rave about the mistking so i thought thats the one for me, it wernt cheap so someone cheer me up and tell me there worth the money lol

They are.

Ive put mine through alot of abuse, more than most probably (outside experiments and such) and it still works great.;)

without a doubt, worth the money.

I have 4 chams, and it makes me feell SO much better knowing they get water all the time, with no one home.

you will lvoe it!!

ive just decided to splash the cash id buy a 15 nozzle mistking system, there are alot of cheaper systems out there but everyone seems to rave about the mistking so i thought thats the one for me, it wernt cheap so someone cheer me up and tell me there worth the money lol

Have you Purchased it from Mistking yet? If not, hold your horses as theres a company in the UK that is just about to start selling them!

www.junglefrog.co.uk

You won't have to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery!!!! (There saying they sholud be up and running within the next week or so!!!!!)

I've brought it of junglefrog lol it's here Friday!! And that's why I wanted one now I can leave the house or even one day have a ly in one weekend if my son will let me lol plus me girlfriend is getting pretty fed up of misting while I'm at work

I've brought it of junglefrog lol it's here Friday!! And that's why I wanted one now I can leave the house or even one day have a ly in one weekend if my son will let me lol plus me girlfriend is getting pretty fed up of misting while I'm at work

eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm, little confused! The website is still in the build process atm! have had communication with the seller, and there saying they should be recieving the goods within the next few weeks!

Could you tell me how you managed to place an order?

Ive told him if got quite a few mates after a king system and mark said send them to him so just say kev has recomended them to you

They're well worth it kev, I have two and dont have and never have had any issues. And they make things SO much easier

You're gunna have to show/teach us the secret hand shake mate, i'm also after the ultimate 20 nozzle system aswell!!! Well as they say "it's not what you know................) lol ;)

Well I've never spoke to the guy so I don't no what to say apart from haha I got mine lol has he gave you the prices? If not I can give them you

They're well worth it kev, I have two and dont have and never have had any issues. And they make things SO much easier

This is what I've heard, you hear so many bad story's about the others and never a bad word about the mist king and I just don't want the worrie if I'm away a couple of days and my chams don't get a drink, I was getting ready to build my own but this came up just in time

Sorry I don't I just got the price for what I needed, he's going to send me a link to the website as soon as hes finished it just incase I want anything extra

I have that same system.

i got the ultimate because im running 4 nozzles, which will be upgraded to 8 nozzles soon.

its amazing..
my only complaint.. is no directions came with it on how to set it up.

Back
Top Bottom