Mistking Set Up Problem

zjuckett

Hey Everyone,

It's been so long since I've posted, but I just tried setting up my MistKing and for some reason it doesn't want to work. Everything is plugged in, the tubes are all connected. i can't think of one thing that could be wrong. The tubes are in the right outputs and inputs, the pump is about a foot above the water source and all of the nozzles are in place and connected. And yes, It IS plugged in. What's wrong? help!

Hi, i dont have a mistking but ill throw some suggestions.

Have you tried another outlet or plugged something into this outlet socket to be sure it is working?

Is the pump making any noise or vibrating?

If the pump isn't vibrating there is something wrong electrically

edit: nevermind then, its your hookup. Do you have a zipdrip installed? More info about your setup would be helpful, even a couple pics

Can you hear the pump running? Is it the starter kit?

If so Try placing the pump down on the floor by your reservoir, one of my misting systems (a starter kit) wont run with the pump above the reservoir...

I will acquire some photos, but in the mean time, yes, it's a starter kit and I'm pretty sure it's working. Let me try the down-on-the-floor method to see if it works.

PS. How long should it take to start misting after I turn it on? It's been going for a good 5 minutes now with it on the floor and everything seems bone dry.

have you tried priming the pump? try sucking water through the pump while its on and it should get the suction need to gt it goin.

I have good news and bad news.

The pump priming worked. The bad news is that the water went by the first nozzle and exploded the hose out of the second novel. Eeeeek.

Back
Top Bottom