might be getting another chameleon!!!

KylieT

There's a ten month old female veiled at my local pet store. I've wanted her for like almost a month and I started asking my boyfriend if I can get another. Turns out she was probably going to be my b-day present!!! I'm so excited that I thought I'd share!! if my landlord says yes to another then we're in the clear. I'll go to the shop and take some pics tomorrow :)))))

How long has they cham been at the shop and does it look to be in good condition? If so then i am all for it. That will give you half as many chams as I have. Soon you will be like me.:)

she does, she shows no signs of MBD and she was gaping a little cause her enclosure is hot but her mouth looked clean. Shes a little dehydrated but thats an easy fix. She came from a guy who breeds chams but he didnt want her because shes infertile. shes a big gal with a huge casque for a female, and her colors are different from other females but I think shes sweet, I even got to hold her once but the guy freaked her out by grabbing her. she looks all good and has a good temperament.

and as for how long she's been at the shop, three weeks to a month. The normal gal who owns the shop is having a baby and shes great about the care she knows whats up with chameleons but the guy whos filling in for her for bout 2 weeks is unknowledgeble for a man "who used to breed chams" but couldnt even tell she was a girl.

She's coming home on Wednesday!!!!! :D can't wait :) getting everything set up CCCC: I'll get pics ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom