Meet Moffy!

I don't usually like moths, but this one is a real cutie!:D Plucking up courage to offer it to Tommy. I dunno though - it seems to cute to be eaten. Mabe if its still alive in the morning.:eek:

You can't feed it to Tommy if you've named it! it is very cute :)

Well, Moffy is safe until tomorrow, lol! I offered it to Tommy on my finger and he ignored it and walked up my arm!:rolleyes: Amy will probably gobble Moffy up for brekkie tomorrow instead! It's so tiny - it just sits on the end of my finger! Too cute, lol!It'll die in a day or so anyway, and it'd be a shame to waste it! I've got to toughen up - after all it is only a moth (albeit a real cutie)!!:eek:

Tiff if you do feed Moffy to Amy pictures will be required. We all should say goodbye to Moffy together.

I will now try to get a silkworm to the cocoon stage, so far they die not cocoon.:( Wish me luck. I have silkworms on the way but they are small - this could take awhile.

Tiff if you do feed Moffy to Amy pictures will be required. We all should say goodbye to Moffy together.

I will now try to get a silkworm to the cocoon stage, so far they die not cocoon.:( Wish me luck. I have silkworms on the way but they are small - this could take awhile.

I think it took a month or so and I got them as mediums. We don't get them often over here so I get what I can when I can, but I don't get small ones - they die too quickly for me! I didn't do anything special to get Moffy - I keep them in empty crix tubs with a peice of plastic canvas in for the frass to fall through. They still die though, although I have 2 or 3 worms left from the last batch. As soon as more are available in a larger size I am going to get some and try to get more to moth stage so hopefully they will breed!:D Don't hold your breath though, lol!

Tiff - she reminds me of a tiny Angel!

Poor Moffy is an angel now! :( I found him/her dead this morning - of natural not chameleon causes, lol! The wings had curled round a little, so s/he really looks like an angel now! Moffy lived for 9 days in all!

Back
Top Bottom