Mealworms and Flukers orange cubes.. help

Deevo

I read a thread recently on flukers orange cube expanding in the instesines of a chameleon and killing it.

I feed my cham mealworms every now and then that had literally just been gutloaded with flukers orange cube, you could see the orange in their body slightly. Would you think there is a chance of this now expanding at all?

Those Flukers' orange cubes do your cham no good at all - that's not proper gutloading. All they do is provide hydration for your crickets to keep them alive. You need to gutload your cham's feeders with proper fruits and veggies. There are several good gutloading threads on this site if you run a search for them.

Chams get their nutrients from what you feed your feeders. Consider your feeders to be the delivery trucks that deliver the nutrients to your cham. You need to fill the truck with the proper foods so that they successfully get delivered to your cham.

I know. I have been gutloading with sandra's recipes for a few months but on the side of convenience at times (and being a broke student) the cubes seemed like a good idea for a short period.

Back
Top Bottom