Many Dubias to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silkyslim

My chameleons are not into these guys anymore and my beardie can only eat so many per day so I must sell off some of these guys. My roaches are raised very differently in that they have never been fed any animal food; they have been raised on a combination of Spring Mix, various fruits/veggies and Cricket Crack only. These guys are extremely healthy and full of nutrition.

I am selling 100 smaller sized ones for $25 bucks shipped.

I am selling 100 medium-large sized ones for $30 shipped.

I have many larger adults to get rid of as well; pairs of adults for $1. Single males are $.20

I am pretty open to offers if these prices don't sit with you or you wish to buy a whole bunch of them, then I could cut a little deal. This is my first time selling off some excess colony, just PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]. Paypal only please! I am a verified customer.
I will ship via USPS priority mail.

Thanks for your time

I would like to apologize to those I have yet to reply to. The past few days have been nuts with my commitment to work and have had very little time to myself. I hope to sit down tonight and work out orders for those I have replied with and move forward.

Ace, Black Panther, and Patrick Fraiser, I got you guys :p Sorry taking me a bit to reply and get things rolling but I'll hit you guys up once I fill your orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom